This new edition of one of the most popular books in otolaryngology is now completely updated and expanded. In 89 chapters, the authors cover every virtually every ENT disorder in the clear and engaging “textbook in question and answer” format of The Secrets Series®. Ideal for rounds, clinical discussions, examinations, and a great refresher for practitioners
- Includes 3 new chapters – Deafness, Hair Transplantation, and Telemedicine.
- Each chapter will feature a “sidebar” – a small box of interesting history or arcana.
- All the most important “need-to-know” questions-and-answers in the proven format of the highly acclaimed Secrets Series®
- Concise answers that include the author’s pearls, tips, memory aids, and “secrets”
- Bulleted lists, algorithms, and illustrations for quick review
- Thorough, highly detailed index
- Thought-provoking questions that provide succinct answers
- Presentation of a vast amount of information, but not overly simplistic
- Complete updating of all information.