The new Accu-Chek Active immediately catches your eye. Designed according to the new Roche Diabetes Care Industrial Design Guideline V 4.0, the Accu-Chek Active is an appealing new blood glucose meter that has:
- A high quality
- A good look and feel
- A modern and dynamic shape
- A plain user interface
- Model: Accu-Chek Active
- Serial number: Unique serial number is printed on a label on the device and stored in non-volatile memory
- Measuring principle: Mutant variant of the glucose dehydrogenase quinone protein (Mut. Q-GDH 2, modified variant of EC 18.104.22.168), acinetobacter spec; photometric end-point measurement
- Measuring time: Approx. 5 seconds (blood application with test strip within the meter) Approx. 8 seconds (blood application with test strip outside the meter)
- Measuring conditions: Temperature: +8 to +42 °C (+46.4°F to +107.6°F)
- Humidity: up to 85 % relative humidity
- Storage conditions: without battery: -25 to + 70 °C (-13 °F to +158 °F)
- Humidity: up to 93 % relative humidity
- Memory capacity: Up to 500 measurements with date and time
- Test averages: 7, 14 , 30, 90 days
- Data transfer: Via USB interface (with Micro-USB cable)
- Automatic coding: Via code chip
- Warning: Strip expiry warning (data is stored in the code chip)
- Dimensions: 97.8 x 46.8 x 19.1 mm
- Weight: 46 g without battery, 50 g with battery
- Display: 96 segments LCD display with symbols
- Beep tone: Yes (Factory setting ON)
- Battery: 1 battery, type CR 2032
- Battery life: Approx. 1000 measurements or one year (whichever comes first)
- Auto power off: 30 or 90 seconds according to operating status
- Underdosing detection: Yes
- Altitude independence: 0 – 4000 m (0-13123 feet)Included in the box: 1x Accu-Chek Active meter, 1x Battery, 1x Accu-Chek Softclix lancing device, 10x Accu-Chek Active test strips, 1x Carry casea, 1x User manual, 1x Quick Start Guide, 1x Life time warranty card
A handy glucose monitoring device for at home or anywhere else.
It is easy to use, fast in accessing and perfect for a pain-free test.
The glucose monitor by Accu-Chek comes with test strips, Softclix lancing device and sterile lancets.
To use the glucose monitor, use the lancet device that fires a sharp needle marginally through the epidermis of the finger in order to allow a small amount of blood, squeeze it onto the strip and then put the strip in the monitor.
The accurate result and its easy usage makes Accu-Chek Active Glucose Monitor a smart and a must buy.