Written by a leader in the field, the revised 2nd Edition of this outstanding, practical handbook concisely and clearly discusses the key aspects of orthopaedic theory, examination and fracture treatment for quick consultation in the clinical setting. Abundant illustrations – drawn by the author – complement the text superbly to help you understand concepts and techniques easily.
- Offers a user-friendly reference in a compact, pocket-sized format for on-the-go consultation.
- Provides unique illustrations that present clear guidance on how to perform an orthopaedic examination and treat a full range of fractures.
- Answers clinical questions with remarkable clarity and brevity.
- Includes expanded information, including coverage of additional instabilities and operative fracture treatment.
- Features improved illustrations to include fracture-site labeling.