This book provides student, healthcare providers & practitioners with ample knowledge needed to understand & manage diseases in hospitals or primary care center. It covers important theoretical & clinical knowledge of common clinical disease.
This essential handbook is one concise & comprehensive handbook which covers most topics in clinical diseases especially in Malaysia setting.
Concise handbook for students & medical doctors
This small handbook provide you with ample knowledge on common clinical diseases found throughout your daily life working as a doctor or as when you are learning throughout your years in university. It presents the information in a well design package of handbook; it contains concise points by points information, flowcharts, illustrations & tables to help you to understand diseases better.
- Concise, simple & comprehensive details on diseases
- Non-compromise size for ease of portability in daily routine life in wards & clinics
- Clear algorithm & beautiful illustrations to help you understand disease better
- Providing latest up-to-date details on treatment & management
- Various reputable sources & references from international medical societies, guidelines & academy
- Content compiled, edited & developed by fellow doctors
- Covering almost all common diseases in each body systems
- Caters for medical field in primary care center, hospitals & universities in Malaysia
- medical students
- healthcare providers & junior doctors
- Cover: paper back ivory 310 gsm with blind emboss cover flip
- Swiss-style, open bind
- Size: 100mm x 180mm (portable handbook size)
- Pages: 560 pages for Part II
- Content: color content, algorithms, tables, charts, illustrations
- Weight: 0.4 kg