The 3M™ Littmann® Cardiology IV™ Stethoscope is designed for clinicians who require outstanding acoustic performance combined with exceptional versatility. Its innovative design provides a single-piece tunable diaphragm on each side of the chestpiece.
- Outstanding acoustics with better audibility of high-frequency sounds (adult side, firm pressure).
- Tunable diaphragm: Hear high or low frequency sounds by slightly adjusting pressure on the chestpiece.
- Dual-lumen tubing: Two sound paths in one tube eliminates the rubbing noise of traditional double tubes.
- Next-generation tubing lasts longer and resists stains. Not made with natural rubber latex or phthalate plasticizers.
- Headset is easily adjusted for individual fit and comfort. Angled eartubes align with ear canals.
- Seven-year warranty provides greater peace of mind.
|Applications|| Cardiology/High Performance|
|Binaural Construction|| Double Lumen|
|Chestpiece Finish|| Machined stainless steel|
|Chestpiece Technology|| Double Sided|
|Chestpiece Weight|| 87 g|
|Color Group|| Black, Navy Blue, Plum, Burgundy|
|Diaphragm Diameter|| 4.3 cm|
|Diaphragm Material|| Epoxy/Fiberglass|
|Diaphragm Type|| Tunable, single-piece|
|Eartip Type|| Soft Sealing|
|Extra Eartips|| Yes|
|Headset Material|| Wide diameter aerospace alloy / Anodized aluminum|
|Length|| 69 cm|
|Model|| Cardiology IV™|
|Net Weight|| 177 g|
|Occupation|| Anesthesiologist, Cardiologist, Emergency Physician, EMT/EMS, Family Practitioner, Internist, Medical Student, Nurse, Paediatrician, Physician, Respiratory Specialist|
|Small Diaphragm Diameter|| 3.3 cm|
|Special Adaptors|| No|
|Tube Colour|| Plum|
|Warranty Period|| 7 Years|